Fish and chips
There is nothing fancy about this recipe, but when you do it right, you get the perfect crispy fish and crunchy chips.
1. Heat oil in a pan over high heat.
2. In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt, fish spice and black pepper.
3. Next slowly add the water and whisk until batter is combined and smooth.
4. Pat dry the fish fillets with kitchen paper, then dip each piece into batter coating evenly.
5. Fry fish until golden brown and crispy then remove to kitchen paper and drain.
6. Next fry potatoes until golden.
7. Place the fish and chips on a serving plate, with a side of your favorite sauce and enjoy!