- 1 bream fish, cleaned and gutted
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- chopped parsley, to garnish
Spicy tomato sauce:
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp. tomato paste
- ½ tsp. red chili
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Rinse the bream fish well. Pat dry with a kitchen paper.
- Brush the fish with oil, then rub with salt and pepper from both sides and inside the stomach.
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees, grill function, and brush the rack with oil.
- Place the fish over the rack and grill about 10-12 minutes per side.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil. Fry the garlic and onion until soft, and then add the tomatoes, and chili with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato paste and allow to boil, uncovered, for about two minutes.
- Lower the heat. Cover tightly 5-7 minutes until the sauce is no longer soupy.
- Pour the sauce in a serving plate and lay the grilled fish on it.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve!
Enjoy & Share!