- 1 large bream fish cleaned and scales removed
- 1 tsp. salt to rub the fish
- Cooking oil for frying
- 2 potatoes, cut into wedges
- Potato wedges seasoning: salt, pepper and paprika(to taste)
- Rub salt all over the fish including the inside.
- Heat oil in a wide frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, put in the fish. Cover the frying pan, but make sure to open it a little so that steam can come out.
- Fry each side for about 6 to 10 minutes.
- While the fish is getting fried, deep fry the potato wedges until golden brown and crisp.
- Arrange the wedges in a serving plate, season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Remove the fish from the pan, and lay alongside with the wedges and serve!
Enjoy & Share!