- 2 fish fillets
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. flour
- ½ cup Oil
Garlic Butter Sauce:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. flour
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Using kitchen papers, pat dry the fish fillets.
- Season the fish on both sides with the salt and pepper, then slightly coat with flour.
- In a wide pan, heat the oil and fry the fillets 3-4 min each side, remove from oil and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter.
- Add the minced garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add salt, pepper, flour and the lemon juice, stir until combined and smooth.
- Let the sauce boil for 1-2 min to thicken.
- Serve the cooked fillets with the garlic butter sauce and a side of vegetable fried rice.
Enjoy & Share!