Grilling a whole fish on charcoal, is always a good old fashioned style cooking!
- 1 whole bream fish, cleaned and scales removed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. fish spice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 Lemon slices
- Using kitchen papers, pat dry the fish.
- Season fish on both sides and inside the stomach with salt, fish spice, paprika &black pepper.
- Rub the fish with olive oil and place the lemon slices inside the stomach.
- Light up the braai grill, and make sure charcoal is completely burned.
- Place the fish on the grill or in a fish basket and cook it on one side for about 8-10 minutes.
- Turn the fish over and grill it for another 8-10 minutes.
- Turn once again for two minutes on each side and it’s ready to eat.
- Serve it with a side of green salad.
Enjoy & Share!