Graduate Recruitment Program
Yalelo is seeking highly analytical, meticulous and hands-on Graduate Trainees to join our organization through our Annual Graduate Recruitment Program. Yalelo invites applications from suitably qualified individuals, from the following disciplines:
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING||AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING|
|CHEMICAL ENGINEERING||FISHERIES SCIENCE AND/OR AGRICULTURE|
|MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING||ANIMAL SCIENCE|
The Right-Fit Candidates will:
- Seek new ideas/ solutions to continually improve ways of working.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be a committed, results-oriented Team Player.
Our Graduate Trainees should have:
- Full grade twelve certificate with at least merit in Mathematics & English
- 25 years and below
- Degree from a recognized University
- The ability to work well independently and in a team-based
- The ability to work a schedule outside business hours and/or on a flexible shift
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Knowledge of aquaculture marine systems is a plus.
- These positions are open to graduates of no earlier than 2016
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to apply. Closing date for applications is 3rd December 2018.
Submit your application
If you’re the one, Yalelo wants to hear from you today. CLICK HERE to apply now.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS 3rd DECEMBER 2018
Roles will be primarily based at the Yalelo Production Farm Site in Siavonga.
These are full-time positions and the successful candidates must be available to work weekdays and weekends.